We manage property from start to finish so you don’t have to!
We always aim to provide a one-stop service to our valued clients. Our clients benefit from the end to end property management service when property settlement has taken place.
Our Property Management service includes:
- Assist with Practical Completion Inspection on behalf of owner & organising insurance
- Arrange collection of keys
- Arrange marketing photos, text, brochures and tailored advertising strategy
- Arrange home opens for prospective tenants which occur after hours & weekends
Process applications and tenant selection
- Process potential tenant applications and draw up lease agreement
- Arrange for the Property Condition Report to be conducted in accordance with the Residential Tenancy Act
Tenant confirmation, initial bond and rent payment
- Arrange tenant handover which includes a comprehensive guide on how to report maintenance and take care of the property.
- Arrange for the Security Bond to be deposited with the Bond Administrator at the Department of Commerce as per current regulations
- Receipting of all rental monies into our trust accounts
- Arranging for rental proceeds to be deposited into owners nominated bank account
- Issuing monthly statements to the owner showing incoming and expenditure
- Paying of accounts on behalf of the Owner
- Issuing of arrears notices when necessary
Maintenance and inspections
- Coordinating maintenance where necessary
- Conducting quarterly routine inspections which describes the condition of the property and includes photos
- Inspecting the property once the Tenant has vacated and ensuring it is returning in the same condition (minus fair wear and tear) as at the commencement of the tenancy