Honeymyrtle Beeliar Garden is surrounded by an array of established amenities including schools, shopping centres, and beaches. It is well connected to Perth Central Business District (CBD) and Fremantle with easy access via Kwinana Freeway and Cockburn Train Station. It is located in one of the growing residential region in Western Australia and ideally suited for lifestyle and investment.
These 28 one bedroom one bathroom apartments are individually titled and have their own balcony or courtyard, car bay and store room. Estimated construction start date is in January 2018 and estimated completion date is in December 2018.
Features of the apartment include:
- Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom/ensuite, and laundry.
- Fixed fold down kitchen table installed.
- Electric cooktop, electric oven, and electric hot water system.
- Carpets to bedroom, timber laminate flooring to living area, kitchen and passages.
- Venetian blind throughout.
- Reverse cycle split air conditioning to bedroom and living area.
- Security alarm with key pad.
- Balcony or courtyard.
Honeymyrtle Beeliar Garden is located in vicinity of the following amenities. The estimated drive time is as follows:
- 10 minutes drive to Cockburn Gateway Shopping.
- 10 minutes drive to Cockburn Aquatic and Recreation Centre.
- 10 minutes drive to Cockburn Train Station.
- 10 minutes drive to Henderson Industrial Area.
- 10 minutes drive to Port Coogee Beach.
- 3 minutes drive to Beeliar Primary School.
- 5 minutes drive to Divine Mercy College.
- 5 minutes drive to Mater Christi Catholic Primary School.
- 20 minutes drive to Fremantle.
- 30 minutes drive to Perth CBD.
For further information, please contact our sales team on 041 554 7878 or (+61 8 9240 8854).