Macquarie Garden is located between Macquarie Boulevard and Eucalyptus Drive, just few short steps to local sports facilities and parkland. The beautiful parks make this an ideal location for a morning stroll or run. Cycle paths wind through parklands and follow the freeway to the city offering a healthy alternative to the daily commute.
Macquarie Garden is within the easy walking distance to the supermarkets, cafes, schools and medical facilities. All with easy access to the Kwinana Freeway and new Aubin Grove Train Station.
This ground floor and first floor apartment consists of 26 units, 6 units (1 bed, 1 study, 1 bath), 18 (2 bed, 2 bath) and 2 (3 bed, 2 bath). Construction has completed.
Apartment features include:
- Video intercom system to control guest access.
- Reverse cycle split air conditioning to living area.
- Ceiling height 2.4m to 3.2m.
- Cooktop, rangehood, oven, dryer included.
- Gas hot water system.
- Q-stone kitchen benchtop and Q-stone bathroom vanity.
- Two remote control per car bay included.
- Some units have 2 under cover car bays.
- 7 on-site and 6 off-site visitors car park.
- Storeroom for each unit.
Additional amenities include:
- Hammond Park Primary School, 120m
- IGA Supermarket, 750m
- Pharmacy, Café, 750m
- Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre, 4.8km
- Cockburn Aquatic & Recreation Facility, 5.2km
- Fiona Stanley Hospital, 11.7km
- Murdoch University, 10.6km
- Bus Stop, 150m
For further information, please contact our sales team on 041 554 7878 or +61 8 9240 8854.